We are happy to offer house calls for your pets in Bright’s Grove, Sarnia and surrounding communities. Some of the services that can be completed in your home include:
- Wellness Exams and vaccinations
- Behaviour Consults
- Heartworm Testing and prescription of heartworm/flea/tick medications
- Some diagnostic testing
- Pet Euthanasia in the privacy and comfort of your own home
- (cremation services are available)
House call vet services can be ideal for:
- Persons with disabilities
- Multiple pet households
- Lack of transportation
- Nervous Pets
- Senior Pets
We make pet house calls by appointment only and on specific days, so please plan accordingly. You will be given a time frame in which the doctor will arrive for the appointment.
This service is offered primarily for wellness exams, vaccinations, and other non-emergency preventive services. If your pet is in need of emergency care, please call 519-869-4228 to make arrangements to be seen in the office.
House calls are not available on the weekends or for out of hours emergencies.